Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fang Twin

Ok, the following is the weirdest and coolest thing that has ever happened to me, or I have ever witnessed:

I was sitting in the Kroger parking lot today while my sisters were inside buying a gift card for our other "sister". So, this car pulls up in front of the mustang and eight people pop out. One looked a whole heak of a lot like Fang, too much like Fang. Here's the odd-ish part. Another one, mexican-ish looking, called him Nick, odd occurence number douce[is that how you spell two in spanish] another guy, who looked a whole heak of a lot like Iggy, called him something that started with a F...I didn't know what until I yelled out "Hey Fang," and the Fang look-a-like turned around, then looked straight at me. I simply smiled, and he smiled back! Gosh, that was officially the oddest, coolest, and most random thing that has ever happened to me! Oh yeah, and there was a little blond girl, and a little blonde boy, Gazzy and Angel look-a-likes; then a black dark haired girl, Nudge-ish lookin; and then there was the Max twin. And Ella. And there was a black scottie in the front window. OMFR!! SO AWESOME!!


and in other news, my Twilight obsession has gotten the better of me, I bought a key chain that says Edward on it! WHOO!

4 comments:

Raven Wings said...

WEIRD YET TOTALY COOL

Raven Wings said...

WEIRD YET TOTALY COOL

Raven Wings said...

CRAP I POSTED THAT TWICE

xoxo Princess Lilly xoxo said...

OMG! That is soo scary! I totally can't believe that you actually saw them!!!!!!!!

But I was having this discussion with my little brother the other day about the end of the world and pollution and he says in this calm voice "that is why the by-half plan was invented" and i swear i jumped like 20 feet when he said that.

I think that my "dad" (I'm adopted) works for Itex because I found all these files in his briefcase about experiments! i have a feeling he has brainwashed my little brother and my little brother doesn't even know it!

I will post a more detailed summary on my blog. By the way I have like the same favourite characters as you Fang/Total and Jasper/Seth! How weird is that. EVERYONE says Edward and he is cool but people don't appreciate the other characters :(

xoxo Princess