Hey, OMG! I am soo obsessed with Twilight AND Maximum Ride! I totally know what you mean about the ter botch dude! That was seriously one of the funniest parts in all the books! What did you think about the final warning? I didn't think it was as good as STWOES (3) but I still can't wait for the fifth one!!!! My friend Wolfgirl (I'm at her house) thought I should look at your blog because she thinks that we sound heaps alike. Anyway she is barking so i better go and feed her (she thinks she is Leah Clearwater and a wolf/dog) Anyway thanks for your comment and off I go to feed her.
xoxo Max (that's my Maximum Ride nickname because all my friends say I heaps like her)
I'm not trying to be full of myself but, I'm awesome. I'm sorta a good artist and I'm getting lessons from an AWESOME artist, aka my mom.
I L-O-V-E LOVE to write stories. I'm working on a book right now! I'm from a small town in KY. Very small. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight and Max Ride! Jasper, Fang, Iggy, and Edward ROCK!!! I LOVE Robert Pattinson! Right now my little sister is annoying the crap out of me by walking in and out of my room. I'm gonna stop her now. Bye!
Peace
Porsh!
1 comment:
Hey,
OMG! I am soo obsessed with Twilight AND Maximum Ride! I totally know what you mean about the ter botch dude! That was seriously one of the funniest parts in all the books! What did you think about the final warning? I didn't think it was as good as STWOES (3) but I still can't wait for the fifth one!!!! My friend Wolfgirl (I'm at her house) thought I should look at your blog because she thinks that we sound heaps alike. Anyway she is barking so i better go and feed her (she thinks she is Leah Clearwater and a wolf/dog) Anyway thanks for your comment and off I go to feed her.
xoxo Max (that's my Maximum Ride nickname because all my friends say I heaps like her)
Post a Comment