Don't know why the title's crappy....but anyways....crappy, I forgot...oh well....I feel like crap currently....like crappy crap....well, that's all I know to say soooo...........bye.....WAIT!! Ok, I sooo remember know....ok, I'm gonna like start putting up this little chat thingy thing, sorta like a chatroom but actually happening.....anyway, it will include people from the following: Maximum Ride, Twilight, House, Uglies, White is for Magic, and me and my friends.....that's what I wanted to say, and that I LOVE krispy kreme donuts!!! Ok, well, I'm gonna go get a donut, even though I probably shouldn't and I'll prolly end up barfing it back up, but, oh well.....byes!
4 comments:
omg! i finally got here! oh yer im the princess vampires friend shes in love with u but between you and me we can be friends. yer read ma blog and you will get to know me bye!
See i told you she was crazy...just ignore her she steals peoples bags at our school.
-Max/Alice/Princess
im not crazy just excentric and i only steal your bag alice! anyway ive stopped that please sit with us please! i'll draw an anime pic of max for you!
im soooo sorry i made it out as if yur a lezo cause yur not and yur not hiding in the cuboared either im soooo sorry! u dont even have a cuboared!
oh yer hi fangalicous! dont mind me
alice you bitch! i read ya other comment! i said i was sorry and i didnt write dat bad comments bout you but nooo!
lets all freak out fangalicous with these random comments!
( sorry if we frightened you, its my profession but she has no excuse!) brih... alice! you will pay!!!!!! bye!
Post a Comment