I want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad it's not even funny anymore!
I would do ANYTHING for one! (except anything illegal or crap like that.) Other than that, ANYTHING!!
Sorry, just had to get that out.
For All Your Maximum Ride Needs
13 years ago

1 comment:
Hey,
I am soo going to tell all my friends that i am on team were-vamp! That is an inspired idea!
OMG! I totally do think my dad works for Itex and I hate him anyway so I am determined to bring him down..and down hard!
If you get a random comment from someone called Wolfgirl or Kim or Rose (those are all her names) then just ignore her. You see she is in love with me and she gets upset if I talk to anyone else but her. I know totally weird right? Anyways so she told me today that she was going to post something aboutme on your blog so that you wouldn't talk to me anymore (she is really sad) so yeah just a warning.
So that's pretty much all I have time for except I want a laptop too and my mum won't buy me one:(
Anywayz see you later (well not really but you know)
-Max/Alice/Princess
Post a Comment