OK, before I start I would like to say that....Uglies characters won't be in here for a while, at least not until I finish the first book....New peoples may be added from diff. shows and books and stuff(Like the Mentalist)....This will be short....it will be in a multitude of different colors....no, the peoples will NOT be in character, this is my story and I don't want them to be the same as they are in the books or on TV......and *drumroll* HOUSE CHARACTERS WILL BEGIN!!!
House: This is boring....
Foreman: You complain to much House.
House: I'm in pain, Foreman, what am I suppose to do? Sing and dance around like a peppy little cheerleader?
Foreman: Sure, if you want.
House: *rolls eyes* Shut up Foreman. And excuse we while I pee.
Foreman: Your excused, for 10 seconds. We have a patient.
Chase: Greeeeat, another skitsofranic? That other girl gave me the creeps....
House: Who? Courtney? If so, haha! She came to visit you Chase.
Chase: Ugh....great.
Courtney(my friend): Oh Dr. Chaaaaase! I bringed you some flowers!!
Chase: *runs*
Foreman: Um, anyway. Yes, she's skitsofranic, her names Max Martinez. She claims she has an annoying voice in her head and she wants it out.
House: Sorry, I have clinic duty.
Foreman: You hate clinic duty.
House: I hate skitsofranics too.
Foreman: Come on House, this girl needs help.
House: Fine, send her in.
Ok, maybe they were sorta in character.....
For All Your Maximum Ride Needs
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment